This has been a busy but wonderful week! Nate and I traveled down to Huntsville, AL on Thursday evening so he could run in the Rocket City Marathon this morning. We’re taking it easy back at the hotel now, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share a little round up of Instagram photos and links I’m loving.
Feel free to follow me on Instagram – @Take_Hart! I’m always looking for new accounts to follow. =)
Favorite InstaSnaps of The Week
1. This door is one of many pretty details from my favorite coffee shop – A Cup of Commonwealth.
2. Cooking up a cozy spiced cranberry drink on the stove (stay tuned for the recipe).
3. Anchor Brewing has the most gorgeous packaging. This festive seasonal beer is just perfect.
4. Nate and I, before the race this morning.
5. My new favorite mug.
6. Girl time!
7. Movie date to see Catching Fire.
♥ The coffee shop I mentioned above, A Cup of Commonwealth, made the national news this week!
♥ This glitter eyeliner tutorial from Maiedae will show you how to glam up your holiday look with minimal effort!
♥ I’m obsessed with mulled cocktails this winter! This one looks particularly yummy!
♥ This cat wearing a shark costume while riding on a roomba will make your day.
♥ I adore finding new inspirational instagram accounts to follow. If you do too, you’ll want to follow my friend Erika – her photos are stunning!
♥ I’m obsessed with checking this blog for deals and reviews on drug store beauty products!
♥ I’m on the lookout for a pair of cat eye frames and these look pretty cute! I like that this website allows you to try them on before purchasing.
Please feel to share any links you’re loving in the comments! =)