I’d like to introduce you all to a few apps over the next few weeks that keep me on my toes when it come to blogging! This doesn’t mean that you have to be a blogger to love these apps, of course. But they absolutely help me to stay organized when it comes to keeping up with every thing. I’d love to know about any apps that you use to stay organized in similar ways, so feel free to suggest away in the comments!
The first app I want to introduce you guys to: Stylebook. Now, this particular one wont be useful to all bloggers but I do think that most ladies landing themselves here on this blog will find some interest in it! I’m totally sterotyping you right now for ending up on my blog- deal with it. ;] So Stylebook is slowly finding a very important place in my every day life and definitely in the planning of my outfit posts. The initial task of photographing all of your clothing is daunting and I haven’t even begun to tackle my entire closet yet, but what I’ve made time to put in so far has been super useful. I plan to get everything entered in by the time we take our Memorial Day weekend trip to San Francisco so that I can easily plan outfits and utilize the packing tool. I have major overpacker syndrome and I’m hoping this app will cure me!
Here’s what you’ll be able to do:
1. Photograph items of clothing/accessories in your wardrobe and categorize them.
2. Use the photographed items to create outfits.
3. Plan everyday outfits via the calendar.
4. Plan outfits for trips with the packing tool.
5. View detailed information on everything from how often you wear certain items to how much your wardrobe is worth!
6. Look for specific items via tons of different popular retailers through the shop tool. Need a blue mini skirt under $50? Easy to search for!
7. Save items you find while shopping to your wishlist.
8. Save inspirational styles to the inspiration folder.
9. Send your saved inspirations and outfits to friends via wifi!
10. Keep your sizes and measurements on hand.
I should add that no one paid me to say this and that this is 100% my opinion! I just really love Stylebook. It’s a little on the pricey side for an app. When I say pricey, I mean that I typically wont even spend .99 on an app. Ha! Cheapo over here. It’s only $3.99 though, and well worth it to me!
Have you tried Stylebook? I’d love to hear input from other users! Let me know if you try it out, too!