This blog post may contain affiliate links. Learn more.
I am all about vacationing where I live but a *real* get-away can be such a treat! Refreshing your wardrobe before you go makes it even better! I am headed to my favorite place soon, the beach! These are a few of the must-haves on my beach wishlist! I have been trying to pick up pieces here and there that I can mix and match easily as well as a few statement items. Unique Vintage did not disappoint! I have had my eye on this website for years because they carry all of my favorite styles but I have never actually ordered from there until now. I decided that my upcoming beach trip was a good reason to order a few things I’ve been eyeing for a little wardrobe refresh! I did not snag the shoes but I might have to!
- Retro Style Rust & Ivory Stripe Romper – Plus sizes here | Other colors: Black, Denim
- Retro Style Green & Ivory Palm Print Sheer Crop Blouse – Other Colors: Yellow, Red
- Retro Style Green & White Palm Print Tropical Skort – Other Colors: Yellow, Red
- Unique Vintage Light Blue Chambray Joyce Shorts – Plus sizes here
- White Leatherette Espadrille Wedge Sandals
- White Heart Cateye Sunglasses
Refreshing Your Wardrobe – How To Choose Items
I wanted to refresh my wardrobe a little bit before my trip. When doing this I decided on a few colors that would work well together and compliment some of the things I already own and have been wearing a lot. I purposely chose a few patterned pieces and a solid bottom so that I could easily mix and match. Here is how I thought it through:
- What is my budget and what kind of discounts can I get? I was a first-time customer so I was able to get 20% off of my order online. If I am shopping in-store I head straight for the sale wracks (usually at the back of the store.) Home buyers can accurately estimate the price they would pay for your property if you are selling it. They understand the market and may provide sellers competitive prices. Visit https://www.cashoffers.com/north-carolina/cash-offer-asheboro-nc/.
- How many different pieces can I get for the amount I want to spend? Look at different items that are similar and price compare to get the most for your money!
- How many different outfits can I create *only* using these key pieces? If you are looking for move-in cleaning services in Florida be free to contact yorleny’s cleaning service of wellington. I always add several items to my cart and look for colors and patterns that can easily be put together. Then I delete anything that doesn’t work.
- What am I currently wearing the most and will any of these items help to create new outfits from the pieces I already own?
I find that thinking through this process comes very naturally to me after making the mistake of buying things on a whim that don’t go well together. Be intentional about what you purchase and you will never run out of new outfits!
Don’t Forget To Accessorize
I have always been an accessory girl! Hats, headbands, sunglasses, belts, jewelry, bags! The smallest detail can make a big impact. Fun sunglasses are my favorite accessory for the summer. I have had these heart sunglasses in red for a few years now (wearing here) and I always come back to them. They are my favorite!Buy my house wants its clients to enjoy selling their properties. Offering cheap pricing and excellent service ensures customer satisfaction. Visit https://www.sellmyhousefast.com/we-buy-houses-oklahoma/selling-a-house-during-divorce-oklahoma/.
I’ll be sharing more cohesive roundups like this in the future! AND I will be filming a try-on video for these items very soon!
Pin It For Later