Cream Cheese Sausage Balls Recipe
You Will Need:
- 1 pound of ground sausage
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 cups of Bisquick
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (tip: extra cheese never hurt anyone)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix sausage and cream cheese.
- Gradually add in Bisquick until combined.
- Add in shredded cheese and mix until combined.
- Scoop out into 1-inch balls, and place on baking sheet.
- Go back and roll them in your hands to smooth the outside.
- Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 25 minutes and serve. (I ended up baking mine a bit longer based on my oven and the fact that I made mine a little bit larger than 1-inch each.)
**Yields around 2 dozen sausage balls. I made mine a little bit larger than 1-inch so it did not yield as many as I originally anticipated.
***You can make these ahead of time and re-heat in the oven for a few minutes when ready!
Pin For Later
(hover over image to pin)