Are you new here?! Welcome! You have landed on the right page.
Hi, I’m Stephanie and welcome to my little corner of the internet. I am a twenty-something wife and mamma residing in Kentucky. I have been “blogging” in some form or another since I was a teenager (LiveJournal, anyone?!) – it is a way of life for me. This blog helps me find inspiration in all aspects of my daily life. My hope is that in my journey to love each day on this earth fully and completely, you will be reminded to do the same!
Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.
― Mary Jean Irion
A Few Random Facts About Us:
- Nate and I met in March of 2006 through a mutual friend. I moved from Florida to Kentucky to be with him the following September!
- We got married in St. Pete, FL on June 12, 2010.
- We built our first home and moved in right after we got married.
- Our very first baby, Landon, came along on May 14, 2015!
- Nate is a dedicated marathon runner.
- I am an aerialist in training! Always in training!
- Nate eats, sleeps, and breathes Kentucky sports. But mostly, UK football.
- It kills me to not have some kind of “fun color” in my hair!
- We are coffee and craft beer enthusiasts. I’ll have an iced almond latte and an IPA, please!
- We are not as snobby or hipstery as that last fact totally made us out to be.
- I want another tattoo, all of the coffee, and a new wardrobe.
- And a full nights sleep.
I hope you’ll hang around and get to know us a bit better!